Winter Counselor Bus Trip
February 7 – 9, 2019
Our Winter Counselor Bus Trip is planned for high school counselors/college advisers who work with juniors and/or seniors, and for community college advisers. This event takes place on NMU’s campus on the shoreline of Lake Superior in Michigan’s beautiful Upper Peninsula. A visit to our campus during the winter is guaranteed to show you why they call Michigan a winter wonderland!
The weekend’s activities will include:
- round trip transportation - via luxury coaches for counselors from Lower Michigan; Illinois/Wisconsin; and Minnesota
- lodging for two nights at the Landmark Inn in Marquette
- all scheduled meals while on campus
- several social activities including:
- meetings with faculty and staff members from a variety of areas
- most importantly, you will have the opportunity to meet and talk with current NMU students
NMU admissions counselors will be onboard each luxury coach to act as escorts and answer any questions you may have en route. Participation in the Counselor Visit Weekend (all of the above activities, lodging, and on-campus meals) is at no charge to you. NOTE: Sorry, but we will not be able to accommodate spouses or other family members for this trip.
If you are interested in taking part in our bus trip, please complete the registration form. Reservations will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis. Preference will be given to those who have not previously taken part in this experience. All registrations must be made by January 7, 2019. Reservation confirmations will be sent via email along with additional information regarding departure times and locations. Departures/bus pick-ups begin on Thursday morning, February 7.
For more information please email Gina Lombardini, Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800)682-9797. We look forward to meeting you!