Employment on Campus

North Wind Student working at computerEven though you'll be busy with your classes, activities and the social scene, you may consider working a part-time job on campus. This could be anything from working in the library to being a lifeguard at the pool.

Depending on the level of unmet financial need, student employees can get subsidized pay called Federal Work-study. Getting Federal Work-study as part of your financial aid package makes it easier for you to get a job on campus, since your employer gets a subsidy for part of your pay.

Working on campus can be a great way to meet other people and network on campus, too.

There's even help finding a job. The Career Services office can help you look for campus employment.