There are three baccalaureate graduation requirements that students must complete.
- A Laboratory Science course (one course selected from those listed as laboratory science courses in Division III of the Liberal Studies Program)
- A World Cultures course (one course selected from the list of World Cultures)
- The Writing Proficiency requirement (students must earn at least a "C" grade in both EN111-College Composition I and EN211-College Composition II)
Additional Baccalaureate Requirements
- The Upper-Division Liberal Studies requirement (one course at the 300-level or higher of at least three credits).
- The Health Promotion requirement (two credits - HP 200 and one HP 200-level activity course)
**Students beginning in the 2016 Fall Semester and beyond no longer need to meet the Health Promotion requirement, unless specifically required for their major.**
Associate, Certificate and Diploma Requirements
Prior to Fall 2016, students must complete the specific requirements of their academic program, and must also complete the Health Promotion course, HP 200 - Physical Well Being (one credit hour).
**Students beginning in the 2016 Fall Semester and beyond no longer need to meet the Health Promotion requirement, unless specifically required for their program.**