Nursing ResourcesBelow are some resources that may help Nursing students.
- The ANA (American Nurses' Association)
- Lippincott's NursingCenter site links to AJN and other online journals published by Lippincott.
- NURSEWEEK, a commercial site "where nurses find the latest news, resources, and opportunities."
- Sigma Theta Tau International, the honor society for Nursing
- The Virtual Nursing Center provides links to many different nursing related references.
- RN Central: "more than just a list of links, RN Central is a website where nurses can enjoy themselves, support each other, and find information important to nursing and patient care."
- The NTPR Project is "a web site devoted to the integration of Nursing Theory, Practice and Research. It has been designed for undergraduate and graduate nursing students."
- Student Nursing Links, a page "dedicated to learning nurses and future nurses everywhere."
- The National Institute of Nursing Research maintains a list of Nursing Organizations
- CyberNurse.com has some useful features, including a Nursing Humor section.
Lists of Nursing Internet Links
- HealthLinks, maintained by University of Washington's Health Sciences Center and IAIMS Program.
- Galaxy Nursing section links and Web searches (from EINet).
- Diane Wink's Resources for Nurses and Families
- NMAP, "the UK's gateway to quality Internet resources in Nursing, Midwifery, and Allied Health".
- Nursing Sites on the World Wide Web from the State University of New York at Buffalo.
If you are a Nursing student or professor and have a source you would like to see on this page, please e-mail email@example.com
Adapted from Clemens Library.
Roske, Peggy. Clemens Library. Saint John’s University, 2003. Web. 17 June 2011.