Continuing Veteran Students

In order to continue receiving your VA Educational Benefits each semester, you must complete a NMU Enrollment Verification Form at the beginning of each semester, even if certified for more than one semester by the school's VA Certifying Official.  Once you have completed the form, submit it to the Veteran Student Services Office in 2107 C. B. Hedgcock.

A printed copy of your Degree Evaluation must accompany the NMU Enrollment Verification Form. To print a copy of your Degree Evaluation log on to your MyNMU account and:

1. Under the Student Service tab, click Degree Evaluation-CAPP.
2. Select year and semester, click submit.
3. At the bottom of the page, click on View Previous or Run New Evaluation.
4. At the bottom of the screen, click on Generate New Evaluation.
5. Select Generate New Request, print and attach your Degree Evaluation to your NMU Enrollment Verification Form.

VA benefits are payable for approved courses and programs only. Restrictions apply to some courses and/or programs under some or all VA education programs.

Veteran students will be certified to the VA in accordance with the current VA regulations.  We are required to report complete details of your enrollment, and any subsequent changes, to the VA.  Your failure to provide complete information may result in a delay of certification to the VA Regional Office.  Completion of the NMU Enrollment Verification Form is not a guarantee that you will receive payment from the VA.