The deferral plan is designed for students and their families who are expecting, but have not yet finalized financial aid awards and other tuition payment methods by the tuition due date. The plan allows for the deferral of tuition, fees and housing payments as follows.
- Fall semester - on or about September 1.
- Winter semester - on or about February 5.
- Summer semester - on or about June 7.
To participate in the deferral plan, students must sign up for the plan each semester by the tuition due date.
Enrollment in the deferral plan is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
1. There is a $75 non-refundable service charge assessed to the student’s account to participate in the deferral payment plan each semester.
2. Late entry (after tuition due date) into the plan is possible. The non-refundable service charge for late entry is $100 and participants may defer tuition, fees and housing payments until on or about October 1 for fall semester and on or about March 1 for winter semester.
A late fee of $25 will be assessed for tuition, fees and housing payments which are not received by the deferred due date.
For more information, contact the Student Service Center, 2201 C.B. Hedgcock, 906-227-1221.