Fitness Assessments measure your current level of fitness, assist in goal setting, and help you track your progress through the progression of your exercise routine.
Fitness Assessments include:
1. Skin fold measures which determine body fat percentage
2. Waist to Hip ratio measures
3. Strength testing
4. Muscular endurance testing
5. Cardiovascular endurance testing
Students or Staff/Faculty Members:
- $20 for assessment.
- $35 for pre-assessment and post assessment package.
- $30 for assessment.
- $45 for pre-assessment and post assessment package.
NMU Rec Sports
Call 227-2519 or visit PEIF 126 to register.