Jump to navigation
- All materials must be picked up from and returned to the Seaborg Center. At this time, we are unable to mail or deliver materials to borrowers.
- You must become a registered user by signing up or phoning our office at 227-2002. We will need to know your name, address, daytime phone, work phone and school (where applicable).
- The checkout period is two weeks. Materials can be renewed by phone or in person for an additional two weeks as long as the materials have not been reserved by another patron.
- Materials may be reserved in advance for a specific date.
- Any materials that are damaged or lost must be paid for by the patron.
- Materials may be loaned to teachers, pre-service teachers, home-school educators, administrators and other members of the community.