What We Can Help With

Northern Michigan University’s Risk and Insurance Management Department can help with the following services:

  • Questions or issues related to NMU’s property and liability insurance programs
  • Requests for proof of insurance
  • Accident and injury reporting
  • Claims for loss of damage to NMU property
  • Liability insurance claims and lawsuits
  • Contract review
  • Questions related to practicum or internship agreements
  • Questions related to personal services contracts
  • Questions related to NMU’s fixed asset or equipment inventory
  • Vehicle license plates