NMU Intercollegiate Athletics and Recreational Sports employs about 200 student employees each year in a wide variety of jobs ranging from event management and promotions, officiating, facilities maintenance, game statistics, to youth recreation counseling. If you are interested in a student position with the department please fill out the Student Employee Application Form.
- Info Center - Job Description
- Maintenance/ Weight Room - Job Description
- Student Building Manager - Job Description
- Intramural Sports Official - Job Description
- Student Graphic Designer
- Summer Youth Camp Counselor
- Outdoor Recreation Center - Job Description
Positions open for Summer 2017:
Outdoor Recreation Staff
Youth Camp Counselor
Information Desk Staff
Please submit summer applications (including cover letter and resume) during the Summer Employment Fair on Feb. 8th between 1-4p.m. in the U.C.