1. Participation in drop-in fitness classes is limited to members only.
2. There is a maximum capacity of 50 participants in the dance studio, and 10 participants in the fitness studio.
3. No one will be allowed into a class after 10 minutes.
4. All belongings must be stored in a locker.
5. Participants must have a hand stamp (dance studio), or get a fitness pass (fitness studio) from the Information Center before participating in drop-in fitness classes.
6. Fitness passes are distributed on a first come first serve basis, and are given out no earlier than half an hour before the scheduled class begins.
7. Do not drop dumbbells or barbells.
8. Return equipment after use.
9. Always wipe down bikes, equipment, and mats after class with disinfectant wipes.
10. Patrons must wait to enter the studio until the previous class has ended.
11. Usage is by reservation ONLY.