Northern Michigan University is proud to be an authorized health, safety and aquatic provider of American Red Cross Courses. All of our instructors receive continual training following American Red Cross Instructor guidelines and ensure that each participant leaves our courses with knowledge, information and skills that they are able to apply in real world settings. The schedule varies on course options based on demand. To learn more about certification programs and their availability, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 906-227-2519.
- CPR Certification and Recertification Classes
- Lifeguard Certification Classes
- Water Safety Certification Classes
- Follow the link below to register for all of our American Red Cross courses
- August classes, click here