Visiting Team/Athlete Information Guide
Medical and Waiver Forms
The appropriate NGB forms needs to be filled out. They can be found here.
Athletic training support is provided by UP Health Systems-Marquette. On-line medical forms must be completed prior to any physical activity taking place. The athletic training office will assist guests with this process. Please visit the sports medicine page and complete the patient consent and the concussion waiver (concussion waiver is for those under 18). You must also follow the sportsware medical record link.
Waiver forms should be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (906) 227-2855.
Directions to campus
The NMU-OTS offices and training areas are located in the Superior Dome sports complex, which is illustrated on the campus map.
Visiting teams will stay on the Olympic floor in Meyland hall. Meyland hall is located on the corner of Wright street and Tracy avenue. During the summer months other campus locations may be used.
- Residence Hall Policies:
- Alcohol is prohibited in the residence all at all times –regardless of age
- No weapons of any kind are permitted on-campus
- No tobacco products are allowed – cigarettes or chewing tobacco
- For a complete list please visit Housing.
- Check-in will be done at the Meyland/Magers desk. Upon checking in you will be issued a meal card. The meal card will also be used as outside door access. Meal cards may not be used by anyone besides the person who was issued the card. For more information about dining please see http://meet.nmu.edu/dining/
- Room changes may not be done without approval.
- A staff person (RLC) will be on the floor to assist you with any needs.
- A check-out time must be scheduled two days before you depart. Schedule your check-out with an RLC.
- Waiver forms will be completed before a room key and meal card are issued. For all guest under 18 the waiver forms must be completed before arrival and can be found here.
Transportation to and from the Marquette airport and bus station may be available through the NMU-OTS. Please contact our offices for more information. Local transportation is the responsibility of the guest.