FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich. – The Central Collegiate Hockey Association (CCHA) and FOX Sports Detroit have joined together to launch the Celebrate the Legacy Super Fan contest.
The contest is an opportunity for a fan from each of the 11 CCHA member schools to win a Celebrate the Legacy Prize Pack for the final CCHA Championship at Joe Louis Arena on March 23-24, 2013.
“We’re excited to partner with the CCHA to host the Celebrate the Legacy Super Fan contest,” said Greg Hammaren, FOX Sports Detroit Senior Vice President and General Manager. “We think it’s important to honor the fans in each market as we celebrate the final season of the league.”
One Super Fan from each of the CCHA’s 11 member schools will receive:
- Two nights’ hotel accommodations on March 22-23, 2013.
- Two tickets to the CCHA Awards at Historic Fox Theatre, including pre- and post-show food and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Two lower-bowl tickets to both semifinal games on March 23 at Joe Louis Arena.
- Two lanyards and admission to the Celebrate the Legacy CCHA Alumni VIP party at Cobo Hall on March 23.
- Food and non-alcoholic beverage vouchers valid at Joe Louis Arena for the CCHA semifinals and final on March 23-24.
- Two lower-bowl tickets to the CCHA Championship game on March 24. • Two limited edition CCHA Celebrate the Legacy jerseys.
One Super Fan contest winner will also receive game tickets and hotel accommodations to the 2013 NCAA Frozen Four, April 11-13, in Pittsburgh, Penn.
Visit the FOX Sports Detroit website (foxsportsdetroit.com/ccha/) to enter the CCHA Celebrate the Legacy Super Fan contest.
Fans can nominate a Super Fan by submitting an essay of 300 words or less that shows how their nominee passionately supports their favorite team on the ice and in the community. There is also an opportunity to include a photo of your Super Fan that shows their school spirit. Nominees must be 18 years of age to enter. See the contest rules for more information.
“In addition to the league’s great players and coaches, a big part of what has made the CCHA so special over the past 42 seasons has been the passion and enthusiasm of our fans,” said CCHA Commissioner Fred Pletsch. “Although only one fan from each school will be dubbed a ‘CCHA Super Fan’, we hope that all CCHA fans will join us as we celebrate the final CCHA Championship at the Joe.”
# # # CCHA # # #