2017 Orientation Staff Assistant Selection Process
The application is now available for the 2017 summer orientation staff. To apply, fill out the application and return it to the New Student Orientation Office at 3302 Hedgock.
Applications will be accepted until 5:00 p.m., Friday, Feb. 17, 2017. To read more about the orientation staff experience, please click here.
To qualify for the orientation staff, you must:
- Be a current student at Northern Michigan University
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.50 or above
- Reach sophomore status by the end of the Winter 2017 semester
- Be involved in campus life
- Be enrolled in Fall 2017 courses at NMU
- $8.90 an hour plus overtime (approximately $2,900)
- Room and board for the eight week period (May 21 to July 15)
You may pick up a physical copy of the application at the following locations:
- Academic and Career Advisement Center (3302 Hedgcock)
- Dean of Students Office (2001 Hedgcock)
- Center for Student Enrichment (1206 University Center)
- Career Services (3302.3 Hedgcock)
- Any Residence Hall Lobby
- Or download and print a .PDF
There will be an information session in Jamrich Hall 1320 on Wednesday, February 15 at 9:00 p.m.