2018 Orientation Staff Assistant Selection Process
The application will be available at the start of February 2018 for the Summer Orientation Staff Assistant position! To apply, fill out the application and return it to the New Student Orientation Office at 3302 Hedgcock.
Applications will be accepted until 5:00 p.m., Friday, Feb. 16, 2018.
To qualify for the orientation staff, you must:
- Be a current student at Northern Michigan University
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.50 or above
- Reach sophomore status by the end of the Winter 2018 semester
- Be involved in campus life
- Be enrolled in Fall 2018 courses at NMU
- $9.25 an hour plus overtime (approximately $3,000)
- Room and board for the eight week period (May 20 to July 14)
Starting February you can pick up a physical copy of the application at the following locations:
- Academic and Career Advisement Center (3302 Hedgcock)
- Dean of Students Office (2001 Hedgcock)
- Center for Student Enrichment (1206 University Center)
- Career Services (3302.3 Hedgcock)
- Any Residence Hall Lobby
- Or download and print a .PDF
There will be an information session in Jamrich Hall 1318 on Tuesday, February 13 at 8:30 p.m.