The Greek Council at Northern Michigan University is comprised of representatives from each of the four fraternities and four sororities on campus. The purpose of the Greek Council is to:
- Promote Greek Life in general and to develop close cooperation and a spirit of good will among the fraternities and sororities on campus.
- Develop and promote programs and activities for the Greek community.
- Resolve any conflicts that may arise between Greek organizations.
- Some of the traditional events sponsored by NMU’s Greek Council include:
- The alcohol-free “Late Night at the PEIF” during Welcome Week.
- Greek Week
Current Greek Council officers are:
President: Zach Ambrose (email@example.com)
Vice President: Anthony Wilson
Secretary: Nicole Carr
Treasurer: Ben Drymon
Special Events: Morgan Ritthaler
Greek Unification/PR – Sarah Wallace
Greek Council meetings for the 2014 Winter Semester are scheduled for Mondays at 9:15 p.m. in the University Center.