The CTL's New Faculty Network professional development events provide new tenure track and term faculty with opportunities to get further acclimated to NMU, develop teaching skills, and build cross-disciplinary peer networks. There are typically two New Faculty Network events in the fall semester, and another two in the winter semester.
- Lunch with Administrators - April 16, 2018, 11:30 am - 1:00 pm in the UC Charcoal Room please register here by sometime Thursday April 12
- We plan to use a "speed dating" format wherein faculty join an administrator for a single course of the meal and then upon completion of that course, faculty members rotate, each moving on to the next administrator's table, all the way through the courses.
We have the following administrators committed (and they're looking forward to meeting you!):
- President Fritz Erickson
- Provost Kerri Schuiling
- A & S Dean Rob Winn
- CoB Dean Dave Rayome
- LIS Dean Leslie Warren
- TOS Dean Bob Eslinger
- Diversity & Inclusion Officer Jessica Cruz
- Tenure & Promotion Workshop - Friday, March 30, 2018 4:00 pm- 6:00 pm in JXJ 1311
- You can watch the video of the workshop here