- February 27 - 28 Honoring Our Relations: Seed Keeping Workshop. Presented by Bay Mills Community College, Michigan State University, and Administration for Native Americans, to be hosted at the Bay Mills Resort and Casino. Additional info can be found on the BMCC and BMIC websites.
- March 1-4 15th Annual Indigenous Farming Conference. The event, hosted by the White Earth Land Recovery Project, will take place at Maplelag Resort in Callaway, MN. Visit the website for more details and to register.
- March 22-24 Michigan Indian Education Council (MIEC) Critical Issues Conference. The event will be held at the Ziibiwing Center of Anishinabe Culture & Lifeways, Mt. Pleasant, MI. This year's theme is "Bimaadziwin Nbiish Aawan! (Water is Life!)." Visit the website for more information.
- March 29, Anishinaabemowin Teg language conference. 24th Annual Conference Theme: “Ge-zhi-naanaagide’enmongba gdoo-kiimnaa. How can we look after our environment.” To be held at the Kewadin Casino Hotel, Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan. Click here for more info and to register.
- April 4-6, Tuyuryaq: A Model for Decolonizing Learning on College Campuses Conference. Click here for more info and to register, or contact Kristen Barnett at Bates College (207-786-6080 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- April 14-15 Anishinaabe Racial Justice Conference, presented by the Native Justice Coalition, is looking for presenters and workshop proposals. Visit the website to learn more or submit your proposal. Email Cecelia LaPointe with questions or concerns. (email@example.com)
- June 11-14 Society of American Indian Government Employees (SAIGE) 15th Annual National Training Program. Save the date! Visit www.saige.org for updates!