- Two categories of awards will be given—groups of 8 or more and groups of 7 or fewer.
- Students must give the song entry form to the judges.
- Students will introduce themselves and their musical number (and any other pertinent information) in Spanish. This introduction should be done without notes.
- The song should be memorized—no notes are allowed. It may be an original song or a classic. Students may accompany themselves or use a recorded accompaniment. If you have a need for an audio player, please bring it with you.
- The total presentation should not exceed five minutes. Failure to stay within this time limit will result in a penalty.
- Students will be judged on musical aesthetics, stage presence and pronunciation.