Fall 2013 Language Lab Hours
Location: Jamrich 203 | Phone: 906.227.2043 | Email: email@example.com
|Normal Hours of Operation||Final Exam Week Hours|
|Monday: 11:00-5:00||Monday 12/9: 10:00-5:00|
|Tuesday: 11:00-7:00||Tuesday 12/10: 10:00-5:00|
|Wednesday: 11:00-7:00||Wednesday 12/11: 10:00-5:00|
|Thursday: 11:00-2:30||Thursday 12/12: Closed|
|Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Closed|
|>>Click here for the Tutoring Schedule<<||>>Final Exam Week Tutoring Schedule <<|
Language Lab Rules
1. All students using the language lab must sign in and out.
3. Phone calls may not be taken or made in the lab.
4. Headphones must be used with personal audio equipment. Exception: Students may watch programs on the lab TV without headphones.
5. Lab materials may not be borrowed overnight.
6. Lab DVDs may be watched on a personal computer in the lab; they must be signed out with a valid student ID by a lab assistant.
7. A lab assistant has the right to ask you to leave the lab if you refuse to comply with the rules above, or demonstrate otherwise unacceptable behavior.