The Military Science Department offers a minor in military science and trains and commissions the future leadership of the U.S. Army and the nation. The department's courses teach leadership skills that are highly sought by both the public sector and private industry.
Students who enroll in military science classes incur no military obligation nor commit themselves to continue taking military science courses (unless they commit to earning a Presidential Commission as a U.S. Army Officer in the Active Army, Army Reserves, or Army National Guard). Students may add, drop, or withdraw from military science courses as in any other academic program. Get and overview of the ROTC program.
- How can I earn a commission as an officer in the US Army?
- What does the military science minor consist of?
- What courses do you teach?
- Is there a way ROTC can help me to pay for college?
- Interested in the unique training we do?
- Find out why ROTC and nursing is such a good match!