ROTC Non-Scholarship Cadets

If you are not eligible, or choose not to pursue, an ROTC scholarship and you are not in the Army National Guard or U.S. Army Reserve, you can still contract to become an Army Officer through the non-scholarship route. Non-scholarship cadets can contract during their sophomore (MS II) year and will then receive the monthly, tax-free stipend that scholarship and SMP cadets also receive:

  1. Sophomore (MS II) $350/month.
  2. Junior (MS III) $450/month.
  3. Senior (MS IV) $500/month.

Back to Pay for College