December 2011 McNair Graduates
Take a minute to find out what our December 2011 McNair graduates are up to!
December 2011 McNair graduate Andrea Selmser (with twin sister Jocelyn). Both Andrea and Jocelyn are graduate students at Michigan State University.
Sara DeBold- Class of December 2011- Graduated with honors
- Sara is taking a semester off, actively seeking employment and graduate school options in southern Michigan for the upcoming future. Sara is also independently continuing her relationship and research activities with her NMU faculty mentor, professor Sara Potter.
- A big congratulations to Sara from the McNair office, as she was married in October 2012.
Andrea Selmser- Class of December 2011- Graduated with honors
- Andrea was accepted to start her graduate work at Michigan State University for Fall 2012 in the communicative sciences and disorders masters program.
- Andrea updated the McNair office in December 2012 about her experience at NMU, sharing that she is enjoying her classes and her big move from the UP to East Lansing. Andrea begin her speech therapy intership for program and will be working with 3 to 9 year olds.
Brieana Videto- Class of December 2011
- Brieana took a semester off before being accepted to teach overseas as an English as a second language teacher. She began teaching in South Korea in August 2012.
- In an October 2012 update to the McNair office, Brieana indicated that she is learning a lot through her teaching experiences as upon returning to the U.S. would like to apply for for a master's program in special education.