Applicants are required to comply with the regular admission requirements of the College of Graduate Studies.
1) Complete the Graduate Admission Application.
2) Applicants are expected to have:
3) Applicants are required to write a statement of purpose.
4) International students must complete the additional information, found here, prior to being
5) Applicants must provide a current resume and official undergraduate transcripts.
The results of the GMAT, the applicant's undergraduate grade point average and relevant work experience will be evaluated together to determine eligibility for the program.
Application materials are reviewed by the director of MBA program and a three-person faculty graduate screening committee.
All documents should be sent to:
College of Graduate Studies
Northern Michigan University
1401 Presque Isle Avenue
Marquette, MI 49855
If you need further information, e-mail MBA@nmu.edu or call 906-227-1894 or 227-2900, or go to 301 Cohodas Hall.