2018-2019 INTERNATIONAL STUDENT EVENTS
October 26, 2018 – Hayes Corn Maze Trip (1pm – 6pm)
- For a preview of the maze, visit https://hayescornmaze.com/
- Contact Lila or Angie to sign up!
October 27, 2018 – Make-A-Difference Day!
- National Make A Difference Day is an annual community service event which is held on the fourth Saturday in October. Millions of people have united in the common mission to improve the lives of others.
- Many opportunities for volunteer hours. Contact All Nations Club to join them! Or visit https://www.nmu.edu/organizations/make-difference-day
November 2, 2018 – Culture Presentation - Pakistan by Ahmad Saleem
Ahmad Saleem will be presenting on the monument Minar-e-Pakistan, famous personalities, traditional dress, traditional food (Pheni and Halwa) along with important holidays. He is attending NMU through the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program in Pakistan is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State with funding provided by the U.S. Government and administered by IREX.
November 12-16, 2018 – International Education Week (events will continue to be added)
- November 13, 2018 – All Nations Club Bake Sale
- Please contact email@example.com for more information on how you can contribute
- November 14, 2018 - 3:00 Culture Presentation (More details to come....)
- Kento Murata (Japan) and Mingyu Choi (South Korea)
- November 15, 2018 – 12-4 pm PASSPORT TO THE WORLD
- We need our international students to participate and represent their country at this event. Look for emails about how you can participate!
- Contact Lila or Angie for more information.
December 7, 2018 – International Student End-of-Semester Christmas Party
- Join us for food and celebration of our graduating seniors! (More details to come…)
January 7-11, 2018 – New International Student Orientation Week (More details to come…)
March 2018 – Spring Break Trip to Mall of America (Minnesota)
- IES will be organizing a trip to the Mall of America for Spring Break. (More details to come…)
- Dates to be announced soon!
- Please contact Lila or Angie, if interested.
International Education Services Office