Northern Michigan University faculty members are making a greater collective effort than ever before to incorporate global learning into all facets of the NMU learning experience.
International Programs can assist you in achieving the Road Map to 2015 initiative in a number of ways, including the following:
- Working with you to develop a faculty-led study abroad program or course.
- Meeting with your department to discuss ideas for international curricula for your area.
- Sharing contacts in many countries around the world.
- Establishing agreements with overseas institutions.
- Keeping you and your department up to date on world issues, including travel- and health-related advisories.
How else can we help? Contact International Programs at 906-227-2510, or make an appointment to visit us at 2101 Hedgcock.
If you are a visiting international faculty member or speaker, welcome to Northern Michigan University and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan! Please let us know if we can be of assistance during your stay.
International Travel Registration Form
Effective immediately, anyone traveling abroad (including Canada) on university sponsored business must submit an International Travel Registration Form prior to their departure. In accordance with university risk management procedures, travel plans are subject to approval. Also, no funds pertaining to international travel will be disbursed by the Controller's Office until a submitted Travel Registration Form has been approved. If you have any questions about the International Travel Registration Form or policies, please read Page 1 of the form, or contact the International Programs Office at 227-2510.