International Transfer Process
Northern Michigan University reviews applications throughout the year. Review recommended deadlines HERE
To apply for an undergraduate degree at Northern Michigan University, you will need to submit the following information:
- Complete the International Student Admission Application
- At the end of the application you will need to submit your application. You will receive an e-mail stating that you submission has been successful. If you do not receive an e-mail, please contact email@example.com and we will check on your application.
- Pay $35 application fee (must be in U.S. funds)
- Request for your transcripts and Credential Evaluations to be sent to NMU.
- Proof of English language proficiency - Test Scores
- Provide Certification of Finances
For more information on transferring to NMU, click here.
E-Ship Global - Shipping documents to/from Northern Michigan University
2016-2017 Tuition and Fees
|Tuition & Fees||
|Room & Board||
|Books & Supplies||
|Personal & Travel||