International Undergraduate Application Process
The following items must be submitted before an admissions decision can be made on any application:
2. Pay $35 application fee (must be in U.S. funds)
3. Mail Official Transcripts
4. Proof of English language proficiency - Test Scores
5. Provide Certification of Finances
6. SAT/ACT - Only students from the U.S. and Canada are required to submit an SAT or ACT score. Students from all other countries are not required to take the ACT or SAT.
Applicants who have previously earned academic credit at an institution of higher education are considered "Transfer Students." Please see information about Transfer Student admissions.