Reduced Tuition for International Students
The International Academic Award is automatically available to academically talented, undergraduate international students who are enrolled at Northern Michigan University as full-time baccalaureate students.
Eligibility & Award Criteria for International Students:
- Must hold a valid, in status, F-1 Visa.
- Must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Fall & Winter semester awards will be $1,100 each.
- Spring/Summer semester award will be $1,000.
- Recipients of the International Academic Award will be provided the opportunity to perform up to 15 hours of community service for each semester the award is received.
The International Academic Award is renewable with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
International Students are expected to maintain lawful immigration status according to the guidelines set by INS and the Office of International Programs.
For further information, please contact:
Office of International Programs
145 Whitman Hall
+1-906-227-2510 - voice
+1-906-227-2533 - fax
firstname.lastname@example.org - e-mail