Gainful Employment Programs
For more information on Northern Michigan University programs included in the Gainful Employment section of Title IV, click on the links below. Information provided includes NMU’s graduation rates, the median debt for student who have completed these programs and other information program-related details.
Final regulations published in the Federal Register on October 29, 2010, [75 FR 66665 and FR 66832], by the U.S. Department of Education (the Department), require institutions that participate in the student financial assistance programs authorized under Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended (the HEA), to report certain information about students who enrolled in Title IV-eligible educational programs that lead to gainful employment in a recognized occupation (GE Programs). Those regulations also provide that institutions must disclose to prospective students certain information about their GE Programs.
Click the name of the program to see it on the web, or you can click the respective (PDF) to download a copy of the report.
- Auto Service - (PDF)
- Aviation Maintenance Technology - (PDF)
- Clinical Assistant - (PDF)
- Computer Numerical Control Technology - (PDF)
- Cosmetology - (PDF)
- Electrical Line Technician - (PDF)
- Geographic Information Systems - (PDF)
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration - (PDF)
- Nursing Practical - (PDF)
- Office Services - (PDF)
- Welding - (PDF)
- Wildland Firefighting - (PDF)