The U.S. Department of Education recently designed and developed a Gainful Employment Disclosure Template (GEDT) for use by all Title IV postsecondary institutions and eligible programs to assist institutions in meeting the disclosure obligation.
Regulations published in the Federal Register on October 29, 2010, [75 FR 66665 and FR 66832], by the U.S. Department of Education (the Department), require postsecondary institutions that participate in the student financial assistance programs authorized under Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended (the HEA), to report certain information about students who enrolled in Title IV-eligible educational programs that lead to gainful employment in a recognized occupation (GE Programs). Those regulations also provide that institutions must disclose to prospective students certain information about their GE Programs.
For more information on Northern Michigan University programs included in the Gainful Employment section of Title IV, click on the links below. Information provided includes typical costs associated with completing the program, potential financing options available to students, the median debt incurred by program graduates, and other program-related information.
- Assistant Behavior Analyst
- Automotive Services
- Automotive Services- Automotive Maintenance
- Automotive Services- Mobile Equipment Technician
- Aviation Maintenance Technology
- Clinical Assistant
- Computer Numerical Control Technician
- Electrical Line Technician
- Geographic Information Systems
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- Industrial Maintenance
- Manufacturing Production Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Office Services
- Wildland Firefighting