How Do We Define an IT Project?
- A unique endeavor undertaken to create a unique product, service or result
- Requires resource allocation of more than 20 hours
- Temporary (having a specified beginning and end)
- Governed by the Project Management Methodology
- Facilitated by the IT Project Manager
- Completed by a temporary team that exists for the execution of the project
- Defined by deliverables, scope, and resources
- Specified goals/objectives, and an established process to meet them
- Concluded when its objectives have been attained
Project Management Process Overview
Benefits of the IT Project Management Process
Ready to get started?