AdIT provides Multiple Choice Test Scoring Service to all instructional faculty and staff of NMU. The test scoring provisions include:
- Pre-printed scantron sheets for each student in the class, and a key and weight sheet for the instructor.
- Student answer sheets are scanned and the raw data is uploaded to a file on the web.
- The instructor scores the data on the web, with an error check function available.
- Individual student results can be made available to the students on the web.
- Single or multiple section testing is available.
- Item Analysis by section or course is provided.
- A frequency distribution report is provided.
- Score Book Export is available to keep an accumulation of year-to-date information.
- EduCat Export to send your scores to EduCat is available.
Prior to giving a test, faculty should complete the attached Request for Scanning Test Sheets and send it to AdIT in 503 Cohodas. Blank test sheets will be printed with the course name. The system knows the number of students that are registered for the course so that is how many test sheets will be printed. The faculty member can indicate on the request form whether they will pick up the test sheets in 503 Cohodas or whether they would like them mailed to them through campus mail. Once the test is given the test sheets should be brought to 503 Cohodas where they will be scanned and scored. The results will be available and emailed to the to the faculty member as soon as the sheets are scanned.
Call 227-2410 (AdIT) for questions. The form to request test sheets can be picked up in 503 Cohodas or can be sent to you through campus mail.
Call 227-2410 (AdIT) for questions. The form to request test sheets can be picked up in 501 Cohodas or can be sent to you through campus mail.
- Go to http://myweb.nmu.edu/testscore
- Log in with e-mail user id and password
- Click Student
- Select your instructor’s name by clicking on the drop down arrow under “test results are available from the following”
- Click the ID number associated with the course number and date provided by the instructor.