If you change from full-time employment (.75 FTE or higher) to part-time status, you will be affected. Contact the Human Resources Department (227-2470) to ask about implications.
Things to Consider:
- Increase in Health Coverage costs.
- Increase in Dental and/or Vision costs.
- Decrease in annual leave and sick time
- Changes in life insurance coverage – based on lower compensation
- Tax Deferred Annuity contributions
- Flexible Spending or Dependent Care Spending account contributions
- Tax exemption changes