UltraWeb can be accessed through a direct link when logging in to MyNMU
Pop-up blockers may cause issues when using ultratime. Please follow the instructions below to allow pop-ups from UltraWeb.
- Click on Tools
- Click on Pop-Up Blockers
- Click on Pop-Up Blocker Settings
- Type the following in the Address of Web Site to Allow: ultraweb.nmu.edu
- Click on the Add Button or Hit Enter
Use the following formats to enter time:
- Seven thirty pm would be: 730p or 7:30p or 1930
- Nine am would be: 9a or 9:00a or 0900
Time worked should be entered into the gray section only and not the blue fields.
Follow the steps below to enter your time worked.
- Click in the start column on the line for the day you had worked.
- Enter the start time using one of the formats above.
- Use the tab key to navigate to the stop column
- Enter the stop time using one of the formats above.
- Click on the Drop-Down Arrow in the Position column and select the appropriate position code
- Click APPLY to save the entry
If a mistake is made, your supervisor will have to log into UltraTime to correct the error.