- is provided through SET-SEG, Inc.
- is effective the first day of the month following date of hire.
- must be applied for within the first 30 days of hire.
- may be changed if the Human Resources Department (227-2470) is notified within 30 days of a status change.
- may be applied for or changed during the annual Open Enrollment period in September.
For additional information of dental and vision coverage, please view the documents below.
Bi-weekly deductions, if any,
- are based on 26 pay periods,
- are dependent on the employee group, and the number of family members covered,
- are subject to change.
Your SET/SEG dental/vision card will be mailed to your home address usually within a week of enrollment. Extra cards may be ordered by calling the Human Resources office at 227-2420.