Northern Michigan University has partnered with VOYA Financial to provide group term life insurance to employees (20 hours or more per week) and retirees.
- Employee Life Insurance
- Benefit Guide (The Hartford)
- Group Life Insurance Enrollment/Beneficiary Form
- Business Travel Accident (BTA) Insurance
Value Added Services
There are some life conversations that no one wants to have - especially when it involves planning for financial matters, insurance needs, making end-of-life decisions or planning for the loss of a loved one.
As part of your life insurance plan with VOYA Financial, you have access to value-added services, designed to help you and your loved ones make more informed decisions. Services include:
- Funeral Planning and Concierge Services: Provide by Everest, the first nationwide funeral planning and concierge service. Everest is available 24/7 to provide pre-planning services and at-need services. Services include PriceFinder Research Reports and other online planning tools. After a loss, this service includes family advocacy and professional negotiation of funeral prices with local providers—often resulting in significant financial savings
- ComPsych GuidanceResources: Provides support, resources, and information for personal and work-life issues that you and your family may face.
- Travel Assistance Services: When traveling more than 100 miles from home, VOYA Travel Assistance offers you and your dependents four types of services: Pre-trip information, Emergency Personal Services, Medical Assistance Services, and Emergency Transportation Services.