Housing and Residence Life

Current residence hall students and apartment tenants may reserve a room or apartment for next year during Spring Sign-Up.  Typically held towards the end of March and the beginning of April each year, Spring Sign-Up takes place at each residence hall desk if you're reserving a room for next year or the Housing and Residence Life Office (3502 Hedgcock) if you're reserving an apartment for the following year.

Prior to participating in Spring Sign-up, it's important that you review the NMU housing requirement as well as the Frequently Asked Questions page regarding living on-campus.  You should also review the minimum requirements for signing up for a university apartment.

Please check back soon for more information about Spring Sign-Up.

Related Links

Click here if you're a new student and have never lived on campus.

Click here if you're currently living in an apartment and would like to transfer to a different apartment.