The purpose is to promote and uphold education adequate to carry out the required duties of an athletic trainer and to prepare student athletic trainers for certification.
To inform members of current positions and new developments in the field of athletic training.
To inform and make the community aware of the athletic training profession and to recruit future student athletic trainers through community involvement and organizational events.
Congratulations to SATO for being named the 2008-2009 Student Organization of the Year!
Visit SATO's Web site for up-to-date meeting dates and events.
- Advisor - Julie Rochester, Director - Athletic Training Program
- Advisor - Chris Kirk, Clinical Coordinator - Athletic Training Program
- Advisor - Maggy Moore, Associate Professor - Athletic Training Program
- President - Garrett Schoenfelder
- Vice President - Bryan Erspamer
- Secretary - Shelby Conard
- Treasurer - Vince Mottes
- Social Chair - Sarah Thomson
- Volunteer Chair - Jami Elam
- Fundraising Chair - Marissa Turturro