Tips for getting the most out of your visit to the Health Center:
- Call and schedule an appointment at 906-227-2355. Patients arriving without an appointment may be evaluated by the nurse. Depending on the nature and urgency of the medical problem you may be treated immediately, scheduled for an appointment later in the day, or referred elsewhere.
- If you are a new patient, bring along any medications you are using. If you have records you want our providers to have for your visit, please sign a release and have that office send your records to our secure fax: 906-227-2332. Notify our staff if you are coming for a follow-up appointment from the emergency room or another provider's office, we need those visit notes for your appointment. Ask about signing up for our Patient Portal.
- Please bring your most current health insurance card with you to your appointment. Notify our staff anytime you have a change in address, phone, insurance, we need to have up to date information.
- Use our health information links to obtain information about first aid and home care for minor injuries and illnesses.
- For pharmacy prescription refills, call the refill line at 906-227-1167.