http://www.publichealth.org/public-awareness/hiv-aids/HIV Counseling and Testing
The charge for HIV testing is $34.00. This can be paid in cash at the time of your visit.
Your specimen will be processed at Marquette General Hospital and results will be available within one week.
You may request an HIV test without a physician appointment. Please call 906-227-2355 to find out when testing is available.
You will be asked to sign a consent form and you will be given a brochure on HIV/AIDS to review. You have two privacy options:
- no personal identifying information is collected or recorded
- the results do not become part of your medical record
- no copy of the results can be provided
- personal identifying information is collected
- the results will become part of your medical record
- you will receive a copy of your results
Hotlines for HIV/AIDS information:
- National AIDS Hotline 1-800-342-2437
- Michigan AIDS Hotline 1-800-872-2437
- TEENLINK Hotline 1-800-440-8336
More HIV/AIDS information is available online: