Graduate Orientation - Master's Degree Requirements
The list below contains quick links to some items in the graduate bulletin related to degree completion. Please note that you are responsible for meeting all areas specified in your graduate bulletin before being granted a degree. See the bulletin options to determine which bulletin to follow.
- Bulletin Index
- Bulletin Options
- Academic Honesty
- Curriculum, Advising and Program Planning (CAPP)
- Master's Degree Requirements
- Grading System
- Grade Point Average (GPA)
- GPA/grades required for degree - Must have at least a 3.0 overall GPA with no more than six (6) credits below a B.
- Repeating Courses - A maximum of two courses may be repeated and each may be repeated only once
- Retention Standards - Degree grade requirements and probation/suspension information
- Time Limitation - Courses expire after seven (7) years
Graduation and beyond
Return to Orientation main page.