We are thrilled you've chosen to continue your studies at NMU. Welcome. We're here to work with you to make your Northern experience the best it can be. Here are the first steps to start your graduate studies:
- Fill out the appropriate Application for Admission. There is an application for degree-seeking students and one for non-degree graduate level students wishing to take an occasional class or a professional development course.
- Browse through this Graduate Bulletin to explore the programs and courses that interest you.
- Create a course worksheet listing which classes you'd like to take first. Current and immediately upcoming course offerings are listed on mynmu.nmu.edu.
- Once you're admitted to a degree program, you'll be assigned to an adviser who will review your plan of study and class selections with you.
- You'll also receive instructions for getting a user name and password, which will allow you to log in to mynmu.nmu.edu and register for classes (you can view the course offerings without a password). Your course schedule and tuition bill will be posted here.
- Pay tuition, buy your books and go to class!