Plan of Study

During the first semester of work, a student is expected to meet with an adviser to develop a graduate degree program and file a Graduate Plan of Study with the College of Graduate Studies. Changes in this Graduate Plan of Study can be made only with the approval of the adviser and the dean of graduate studies. To change a field of specialization, a student must file a Request for Change of Curriculum with the College of Graduate Studies and must meet all the requirements of the new department.