Affinity Clubs are support groups for various Northern Michigan University artistic and athletic programs. Membership in the clubs is a great way to support activities and events that you are interested in, sustain community vitality and help NMU students to realize their personal educational, artistic and athletic goals.
While the NMU Foundation manages contributions made to all of the affinity clubs, each club has an advisory board which consists of volunteer members who are responsible for the club's activities, budgets and expenditures.
If you are interested in an affinity club and you do not see it listed here, please contact a representative or officer of that club directly regarding membership.
If you are a university staff or faculty member who has established or is organizing an affinity group and you would like to have it listed, please contact the NMU Foundation.
The Affinity Clubs
- The Blue Line Club supports the NMU hockey program.
- The First Nighters Club supports the NMU theatre program.
- The Friends of the DeVos Art Museum supports the university's art museum and students in the art and design program.
- The Wildcat Club supports all NMU athletic programs.
- The Alumni 'N' Club are former letter-winning Wildcat athletes in support of the Northern Michigan University Sports Hall of Fame.