Lucian F. Hunt Hall LEED® Green Building Certification – Silver
- Erosion and sedimentation control reducing negative impact on water/air quality.
- Alternative transportation: Constructing covered bicycle racks.
- No additional parking will be constructed.
- Maintain 60% of vegetated open space of site area.
- Storm water management: Prevent approximately 404,200 gallons of storm water from entering the storm sewer system annually.
- Light pollution reduction.
- Water use reduction.
- Low flow plumbing fixtures used throughout building.
Energy & Atmosphere
- Ozone Depletion: The building HVAC&R systems will not use CFC-based refrigerants.
- Building systems commissioning.
Material & Resources
- Campus recycling program.
- Divert waste from landfill.
- The use of regionally harvested or manufactured materials.
- 97% of occupied spaces will have access to exterior views.
Indoor Environmental Quality
- Low-VOC materials chosen for construction materials and furnishings.
- Indoor air quality management, even during construction.
- No smoking policy.
- Green housekeeping program.
Architect: Integrated Designs Inc.
General Contractor: Closner Construction