2014 VandeZande Fiction Award
An Undergraduate Competition
Deadline: 5pm, Thursday February 13th, 2014
Total Prize Money: $250.00
Guidelines for Submission
- ONE story per student.
- Stories should be double spaced with one inch margins, using 12-point Times New Roman.
- 5,000 word maximum.
- Students should NOT write their name or personal information on the story.
- Students should submit an envelope with the story. On the front of the envelope, they should print the TITLE of the story.
- Inside the envelope, student should place their NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, E-MAIL ADDRESS, and TITLE of the story on a 3x5 card. Note: Do not place your story in the envelope.
- Take your submission to the English Department: Gries Hall, Room 229.
- Submissions failing to meet guidelines will be disqualified
NOTE: Judges reserve the right not to award the prize should submissions so indicate.
For questions about the contest, please contact the department of English: 227-2711.