2014 Legler Memorial Poetry Prize
An Undergraduate Competition
Deadline: 5pm, Thursday February 13th, 2014
Total Prize Money: $250.00
Guidelines for Submission
- Type ONE poem on 8 1/2 x 11 paper.
- Do not write your name or personal information on the poem.
- Submit an envelope with your poem. On the front of the envelope, print the first line of your poem.
- Inside the envelope, place your NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, E-MAIL ADDRESS, and FIRST LINE of the poem on a 3x5 card. Note: Do not place your poem in the envelope.
- Take your submission to the English Department: Gries Hall, Room 229.
- Submissions failing to meet guidelines will be disqualified.
NOTE: Judges reserve the right not to award the prize should submissions so indicate.
For questions about the contest, please contact the department of English: 227-2711.