- "Sixty is the New 25," Outside, Feb./March 2016.
- The Case Against Academic Boycotts of Israel (co-edited with Cary Nelson), Wayne State University Press, 2015.
"There is a Clash of Civilizations: an Interview with Benny Morris," Fathom, Autumn 2015.
- Literarcy Teaching and Learning in Rural Communities: Problematizing Stereotypes, Challenging Myths (co-edited with Janet Alsup, published by Routledge, 2015).
- Historical Dictionary of Polish Cinema (2015, first edition in 2007).
- Polish Film and the Holocaust: Politics and Memory (2012).
- Before the West was West: Critical Essays on Pre-1800 Literature of the American Frontiers. Amy T. Hamilton and Tom J. Hillard, eds. Lincoln: University of Nebraska Press, 2014.
- “The Problem of Diplomacy in Lawrence Durrellʼs Mountolive.” Archives and Networks of Modernism. Eds. James Gifford, James M. Clawson, and Fiona Tomkinson. Spec. issue of The Global Review: A Biannual Special Topics Journal 1.1 (2013): 115-134
- Race and the Literary Encounter: Black Literature from James Weldom Johnson to Percival Everett. Bloomington: Indiana University Press, 2015.
- Quilting with a Modern Slant (Storey/Workman) 2014.
- Negotiating Gender and Sexuality in Contemporary Turkey New York: Peter Lang Publishers, 2016
- "Disability in Renaissance Drama." Blackwell Companion to Renaissance Drama. Arthur Kinney, ed. Blackwell [forthcoming 2016].