- AdvancedPlacementForm.pdf - commonly used to waive EN200 or EN211.
* If possible, when printing, print page one first and refeed paper for page two so it prints double sided.
- Advising Appointment Sign Up Chart - for faculty to use if they choose
- Course Waiver Form
- Evaluation of Capstone Project for EN 493
- Evaluation of Formal Paper for EN 504
- Absence Reporting Form (e-form) - to be used when faculty member will either be missing class or moving the class to another location.
- Automatic Withdrawal for Non-Attendance (e-form) - to be used for students who do not attend any class sessions the first full week of classes. This form is usually due the second Tuesday of the semester.
- Change of Grade Form
- Composition Instructor Handbook
- Incident Report Form - to report unacceptable student conduct.
- Incomplete Grade Form - NEW PROCESS - when you give a student an "I" grade when submitting grades on the Faculty Services Tab, once you are done, click on the "Incomplete" link next to the final grade link on the faculty services tab. This will give you an online form to fill out for each student you gave an "I" grade. When the student has completed the work and you need to grade them, use a Change of Grade form above.
Release-time & Misc. Forms
- Carry Over Travel Funds Request (pdf) - to be used to request travel funds are carried over from one fiscal year to the next
Word document version if you want to type into it, save, and email - Travel_Funds_Carry_Over_Request.docx
- Check Request - to be used only when you are not able to use your NMU credit card for prepaying any travel expenses (i.e. conference fees or airline tickets).
- Faculty Travel Report - to be filled out after travel and turned in to the office.
- Special Projects Funding (pdf) - to be used whenever any travel is planned that will be funded with professional development or other NMU supplemental funding.
Special Projects Funding (doc)
- International Travel Required Form
- ***NMU Travel Policy*** Included as a reminder of reimbursement amounts including meals and mileage.