- AdvancedPlacementForm.pdf - commonly used to waive EN200 or EN211.
* If possible, when printing, print page one first and refeed paper for page two so it prints double sided.
- Advising Appointment Sign Up Chart - for faculty to use if they choose
- Course Waiver Form
- Evaluation of Capstone Project for EN 493
- Evaluation of Formal Paper for EN 504
- Absence Reporting Form (e-form) - to be used when faculty member will either be missing class or moving the class to another location.
- Automatic Withdrawal for Non-Attendance (e-form) - to be used for students who do not attend any class sessions the first full week of classes. This form is usually due the second Tuesday of the semester.
- Change of Grade Form
- Composition Instructor Handbook
- Incident Report Form - to report unacceptable student conduct.
- Incomplete Grade Form - When the student has completed the work and you need to grade them, use a Change of Grade form above.
Release-time & Misc. Forms
- Carry Over Travel Funds Request (pdf) - to be used to request travel funds are carried over from one fiscal year to the next
Word document version if you want to type into it, save, and email - Travel_Funds_Carry_Over_Request.docx
- Check Request - to be used only when you are not able to use your NMU credit card for prepaying any travel expenses (i.e. conference fees or airline tickets).
- Faculty Travel Report - to be filled out after travel and turned in to the office.
- Special Projects Funding (pdf) - to be used whenever any travel is planned that will be funded with professional development or other NMU supplemental funding.
Special Projects Funding (doc)
- International Travel Required Form
- ***NMU Travel Policy*** Included as a reminder of reimbursement amounts including meals and mileage.