Carpooling and Public Transportation
Need a ride? Willing to give a ride? Want to save on gas? There are many opportunities for carpooling on a daily basis and for weekend trips. There is public transportation available to and from our campus. Located, near Wells Fargo in the University Center is a Commuter Connection Board with tips for commuters, and a place to post and find rides. You can also use one of the links below to obtain carpool connections that are available in the area.
Snow day? Call B-R-R-R line (906) 227-BRRR
- Jamrich Hall (All three floors)
- Hedgcock Atrium (3rd floor, in front of Melted)
- Commons Area of Jacobetti Complex
- University Center (Peter White Lounge, Front and Side Entrance areas, 2nd floor above bookstore)
- PIEF (2nd floor)
- DOME (near Cats Corner Store)
- Commons Area* (Jacobetti Complex)
- Outside Languages Lab* (Bottom Floor LRC)
- 2nd Floor of Hedgcock* (Between Financial Aid and Admissions)
- 3rd Floor of Hedgcock* (Next to Melted)
- Art and Design Building* (Main Floor, Room 167)
- PIEF Concessions
- Veteran’s Lounge (3rd floor Hedgcock)
* These Locations also have Vending machines near
Commuters can also purchase a meal plan!
- Wildcat Den (University Center)
- Sundre (Bottom floor of LRC)
- Fierra’s (Bottom floor of LRC)
- Melted (3rd Floor of Hedgcock)
- Starbucks (1st Floor of Jamrich)
Getting involved with a student organization is the best way to meet new faces on campus! We have around 300 student organizations on campus, so there's something for everyone. Already have a great idea for a student organization that doesn't exist? Start a new one!
Access Spending Money
- ATM machines are in the University Center and Library Resource Center
- Set up a CatCash account in The Wildcat Express Center, located at the University Center in room 1227
- Full Semester Rental: Built in Lock - $25 Bottom Floor LRC (See Olsen Library Main Desk)
- Short Term Borrow: Jacobetti Complex, PIEF Recreation Center, McClintock (See the Music Department)
- Bring your own locks!
- Lost Something? Contact Public Safety at (906)227-2151